Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Wheeling Poker Room Review

[ QUOTE ]
I just got home from the Wheeling poker room, I live about two hours away. I really enjoyed the room. The other players were fun to play with, a few jerks, but I had a really good time playing limit holdem. There were a couple of good players, but mostly inexperienced players, which was nice to my bankroll. There are 20 tables, all of which were full around 7 o clock. I played in the afternoon and I really enjoyed it. Started to get packed at night. If you wanna go there to play 1/2 NL, you better show up at least an hour before you were thinking of playing. If you wanna play limit HE, omaha, or stud, you should be able to walk in and sit down as long as you show up by 5 or 6. The dealers werent as bad as everyone was saying, theyre finally getting some experience under their belts. Most of the problems I was were with floor men and chip runners. Hard to get chips at the table because you have to have a chip runner, they messed up the dealer rotation and we had the same dealer for an hour and a half, then seriously got three dealers in three hands, which holds up the game. Overall the room is nice, not stuffy, nice tables, chairs, and chips. I'll definitely be back.

[/ QUOTE ]

What limit games were running?