Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX

[ QUOTE ]
Edited.

I'm not going to rise to your comments any more gelford.

I dont know who promoted you to uNL GOD, maybe your monitor is broken and you think your username is now green(mod)?

Please do not quote or reply to me with your childish comments.

Coming from soneone who recently posted "GELFORDS RULES" i'd say you have serious E-penis issues.

Good luck in the future, now please go here and click "IGNORE USER" and we'll avoid eachother from today.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpr...part=1&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

Chris ... you posted that a poster with around 4000 posts with several videos and lots of generous input needs to get banned (God knows I've personally learned a good deal from my discussions with him. especially an old KK on a A high flop oop thread)

and no I am not God, tho I am grumpy, on the other hand if someone asked for help in the brew, then I usually delivered it.

Holla and whatever as you say .. and i didn't know you need to rise to any comments ... all I ever asked you to is to stop whine, which you then claimed not to do, but to simply post losing hands in search of comments.

I'm not God, I eight table 200NL for a measly winrate of 2ptbb, which puts me in no league of my own ... I dunno know if I can do better than that .. i dunno if I wish to do better than that actually, as so many others I like where I am on don't complain.

But honest to God ... much of uNL's biggest leak is not their poker skills but what is between their ears.

A lot of people could really raise their winrates by simply learning to not to tilt.

Which is not easy, but it can be done ... the trick to this is actually not to supress your feeling, but to embrace them.

And the above is my usual 'attack' on uNL brewers.

Anyways, wanting to get LT22 banned, even in jest is stupid ... I for one really missed the old nit and he is one of the most giving posters on this site and I cherish the fact that he finally is back. Dunno why you felt the need to pull that stunt.