Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2007, 09:03 AM

Default Re: QQ from upfront early in Warmup...Is this ok?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow if thread goes to show one thing, it is that gobbo you're a bit of an a$$. I already knew this by watching your total absence of class when losing to Hansen at the Aussie Millions.

Grow the fk up and let someone express their opinions without shooting them down in flames.

You are a good poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you get 10% of the information and flame me. Awesome. Glad you're getting the story straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not being rude but i have to say the way you acted towards Hansen was appalling. He admitted he got lucky and you just had to stick the knife in, even though he offered you an admirable defeat without patronising you one bit.

I understand this a high stakes forum but as gp has said the guy is trying his hardest and does want to learn off people like you. He may not show it but it must be the case or otherwise he wouldn't be playing this game (compliment).

Rant over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think baltostar is trying his hardest? He's just trying to stir up [censored] with everyone and not trying to learn from us, he's trying to teach people how to do things that don't make sense. He's spreading confusion around and making people who are just now developing their games doubt their fundamentals, which is incredibly dangerous.

If there were someone on the boards when I was just starting out who spread nothing but blatantly false things like baltostar is doing, then it might have affected how quickly I would've developed as a player. I want to stop it before it causes significant damage.

And as for australia, everything happened within a few minutes and I lost a HU for 500k after getting ridiculously unlucky about 18 times and controlling the table for four hours. Allow me to make one offhanded remark that wasn't even meant the way you think it was. He said he was pretty damn lucky, I confirmed it. Whoopee. I wish I didn't have to defend myself in every [censored] thread I posted in.