Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 AM

Default Re: The US players market has spoken, and made an informed choice ?

Word.

Especially given the likely result of all of this, wrt Scott Tom at least, is that a guy who until a day or two ago they denied was even a part of Absolute Poker, is being suspended from his position at the company...

I mean, they didn't even stop for a second to acknowledge that Tom had still been involved in the company in recent months. They just jumped straight from "Scott Tom's not involved with us," to "Scott Tom will no longer remain involved with us for the short/medium term."

And at least for now it looks like that line is flying (probably because everyone already knew that Tom was involved with AP). Nevermind why we should be expected to believe that Tom won't just involve himself in the company's operations from out of sight, as he already had been doing for a year now...

This thing all makes me so mad, and I'm just a low limit grinder on FTP.

Anyway, the point is that they have been able to present their organisational structure in whatever way suits their corrupt needs precisely because they're unregulated.