Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2006, 11:36 PM

Default Re: What drugs are you familiar with? (poll)

[ QUOTE ]
mosta,

I've done 2CB. The designer that I always wanted to try was 2CT-7, but the last I heard of it being around was in 2002 or so.

I think the "meth-in-LSD' is more myth than fact, but considering that ecstacy is chemically 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine, of course there's "meth" in "x".

This old post of mine has some more drug-demographic information in it, and some decent discussion.

yasher

[/ QUOTE ]

if you say it's probably a myth, you'd know better than I would I'm sure. I'm just the occasional dabbler and once in a while used to read a bit on erowid, bluelight, and lycaeum.

of the people who mentioned exotic designer psychedelics, can you comment on how much variety there is in the different experiences. for me personally pot, lsd, and mushrooms cause me almost the same effect which is a very severe self consciousness (even talking and facial expressions feel forced and fake and strenuous) and I mostly avoid them completely now. what was really cool for me was the one time I had ketamine. that was (loosely) like lsd, ie psychedelic, but it was warm and pleasant and happy. mabye like lsd crossed with ecstacy. I got to get that again.