Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: 3/6 stat after 30k hands

[ QUOTE ]

I'm no statician and don't no anything about standard deviation but if I had this WR after 30K hands that wouldn't comfort me. I think it's more likely that OP needs to improve his game that lean back and hope that it's just a bad run.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's both. nobody would ever suggest him to "lean back".

[ QUOTE ]
I can't be sure that he folds to much postflop, but there is a possibility. I don't know what W@aSD figures good 35% WtSD players have but it must be at least 55% I guess? The low WtSD approach is hard since you have to make a lot of good folds to make up for one bad fold. I have 41 WtSD BTW...

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not sure either, but from the few players in my DB who have that wtsd 20k+ i think it's less than 55%. i would guess that with the OP's wtsd almost 36% his w$sd is about right (especially considering the uncertainty in this limited sample).

with your wtsd=41, what's your w$sd? actually it would be pretty cool if more good players posted their wtsd/w$sd numbers after at least 100k hands so we can figure out what the relationship between these two numbers is.