Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 75 70.75%
(8) Diamonds Are Forever 31 29.25%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nat and adanthar and josem should never have to buy a drink or meal at any poker event again ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fo realz, dinner on me in vegas this summer

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys.

I should also thank our sources. Of course the guy who sent the file, but also the 20+ people who have come to me with information on these sites. There were many goons as well, but a lot of these guys really helped to put all of the pieces together.

I never really felt comfortable with posting most of it because messing around with these people does not seem like a good idea. I still don't really feel comfortable with my role here and I don't know if I'll ever feel comfortable saying publicly what I "really" did.

All this being said, there's still a fair amount of info that has been submitted to Adanthar/Josem/myself/etc that has not be said. Actually, some of it *even may clear* some of the people at AP. The nature of the info is such that it is not clear why people took certain actions on certain days, etc, etc.

Either way, I think it's best if we hold off releasing anything else right now, regardless of if it would help or hurt either side of the case. A bunch of people have this info that I'm referring to and my sources are still ready and willing to talk if I wanted to dig deeper, so it's out of the bag. Let's see what the statement says. If it's a bunch of half-truths and lies, then let's push harder. If they come clean and agree to change going forward in a significant and meaningful way, then I don't see the point in outing something they will admit to anyway.

Just my feeling on things. Let's hope online poker comes out of this relatively healthy.

-Nat