Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Questions

Some things I'm still not clear on:

The HH with all hole cards shown. That was key in this case, but files like that have been sent before. Was this file sent with an intention to whistle-blow? If this is the same kind of thing that has been sent out before, I am a bit unclear on that. If this file was what got the employee who sent it fired, did that happen previously with the other file(s) sent, is it just because the fallout has been so huge, has the employee been involved in other ways with this case, or were there specific instructions not to send anything out?

It seems from some cryptic comments from Adanthar that there is/was inside info coming from AP aside from the file. Is there more information coming or unposted?

One thing I'm having trouble with here is that if this is an instance of a rogue ex-employee or even a bad current employee, it seems that the best thing for the company to do is to publicly state that this guy did x y and z bad things and they are going to go after him, provide restitution to affected players, and list the various actions they will take to ensure that this never happens again. This seems to be a pretty obvious thing to do. The fact that they aren't doing that makes me wonder what else there is that we don't know (maybe the management is trying to find this info out first?) that prevents them from doing this, like maybe everyone in the organization taking part.

But it is clear that all sites have some capability somewhere to view hole cards, since WCOOP final tables with all hole cards shown can be watched on YouTube. So this ability is not shocking and I don't know why they'd cover it up or be more forthright about it.

One other thing. The Oscar133 tournaments- is that short list of the 2 wins the only tourneys this guy played or just the cashes?