Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: LOLO DOPE?
lol 7 12.73%
dope 13 23.64%
yer welcum 4 $$ 5 9.09%
lol dope bastard 30 54.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Re: LSD: Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, or Dumbo\'s feather?

Psychedelics are an awesome gift. I think that if you are looking for a buzz however you should stick to alcohol. Casual "buzz seekers" may wake up somewhere they do not want to be. Ego less reality can be heaven or hell to the unexperienced. The bigger your ego is going in, the smaller it will be coming out.

Here is something interesting.

If you magnify the trichomes (sticky resin glands) on marijuana buds and leaves at a power of 60x or so, you will notice that each of these glands is identical looking to a "mushroom" minus the colors. THC (mild psychedelics) resides in the "cap" of these mushroom shaped glands and this is what produces the psychedelic side of the high. in the stalk is where cannabinoids reside. The cannabinoids are what produces pain relief, munchies, sleep etc.

The cap carries the brain "effects" and the stalk is for the "body". Very interesting. I am not positive, but I think the same is the case for "sh..roomies".

Yes, both I think are fruits from this "tree of knowledge" and perhaps would explain why they were falsely portrayed as evil in biblical stories. For why would a god create something, only to set them up? Please don't think "test" because that is absurd. The "war on marijuana" indirectly seems to follow the same path. Why would a 100% natural plants scare ruling elites into declaring war on them? The answers are obvious.

They consider cultivators of these plants "terrorists" under the patriot act. Trip on that!