Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2007, 03:58 PM

Default Daily mumble

What is your daily mumble today? Or what would you like it to be? Everyone needs to get the occasional mumble going, to vent stress, help crystallize thought, or just to keep those around them on their toes. It can be short or long, mantra or maxim or malarkey, and hit any mood.

To get us started, Katy submitted this as a prayer for a meeting opener in another thread ...

[ QUOTE ]
"Thanks be to our heavenly father for providing us sanctuary in the midst of chaos and despair, for keeping us sane while those around us are losing their way and behaving like tards and greedy little [censored], ripping people off and in general being selfish little [censored] preying on the innocent (you know, for example, stealing my copper wiring not to mention my hutch and rothko's box of love notes). Thank you father for all you give us on a daily basis and which we often take for granted (even though the guy next door to me has a lot more than I'll ever have and everyone knows he's a real jerk). "

[/ QUOTE ]

... and it struck me as a nearly ideal mumble for keeping the seat next to you open on a train, to cut off unwanted conversations at the water cooler before they start, and, if you pee on yourself while reciting it, even capable of stopping potential muggers in their tracks.

So, what is your daily mumble going to be today?