Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: LOLO DOPE?
lol 7 12.73%
dope 13 23.64%
yer welcum 4 $$ 5 9.09%
lol dope bastard 30 54.55%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 09:10 PM

Default LSD: Fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, or Dumbo\'s feather?

I had my first LSD experience yesterday. Before that I had once taken a very small dose which didn't produce a large effect, but this time it was different.

I took 1 and 1/4 of a regular blotter.

I experienced many things, awareness in many areas, axieties, etc. My mind felt like it was working many times as fast as usual.

But mostly I just lost most or all my inhibitions and felt like my real self. I could open myself completely to people and to myself. So I got very in touch with my feelings and desires.

I could also analyze other people's feelings with much ease, and even got most of the people I talked to to actually open themselves and think very deep about their own feelings and desires (this is mostly people who weren't on any drugs)

Now, many LSD users claim it produces an intense spiritual/intellectual experience, there are even some who say it allows you to see "another reality" in the sense that you don't filter as much information as you do during your regular life.

I expected this to be mostly rubbish, but I have to say, after trying for myself, that I think I may buy into some of what these people say. If nothing else, spiritual/intellectual experiences felt really appealing to me under LSD, so as to make me much more prone to experience deeper states than usual.

So, a little poll:

Please comment on your votes if you want, or anything else that you want to add or comment on the issue.