Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Where the hell are the winning sessions?

Recently I decided to take limit poker online serious and developed a $300 bankroll for .50/1 limit poker on FT. First two sessions went well and got up to $350. Since then its been a disaster. Some bad play no doubt, some bad beats, but overall losing sessions. I am down to around $200 in less than two weeks. I look at my stats in poker tracker and don't find any holes in the numbers, they all fit the mold it should be. Yet most of the time I feel like I either get in situations where in a session a lot of the handsI am the heavy favorite and get drawn out on, sometimes really hard, or feel like I am in good situation in many hands in a session, but not necessarily the favorite in these hands, but the draws don't always come in or the action on the hand indicate my hand is no good and I do not have odds to call at this point, and I spend money to end up having to fold. I do not deny that I make mistakes, some costly ones, and that I have work to do, but I want to be a successful player and see the numbers go up. I only feel like I have a winning session with limit anymore if I am carded where I get multiplt monsters in one session and not many suckouts. Can anyone please help me? I have hand histories for I thnk every hand I played so far and would like advice on how to find holes in my game or possibly even help with someone evauluating my play so I can find what I need to do. Any advice or help is appriciated.