Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 04:42 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alobar-

The goal isn't to put Abso out of business, it is to compensate aggrieved players and to work to have better security at the site. While I appreciate your concern for me playing at Abso, I play there because it would be wrong to let all those suckers keep there money. I have little faith in people like you or "the poker community" to gt my money back so the only thing i can do is to grind it back

[/ QUOTE ]

So why not grind it back at a different site where you know they have better security and arent run by liars?

part of the problem is absolute knows it doesnt have to compensate aggrieved players or improve their security, because they have no incentive to do so, because it doesnt matter because everyone will still play there. If anything they have incentive NOT to do so because doing so actually costs them money and reputation, not doing so costs them nothing.

If I went to a grocery store and got ripped off by the cashier and management basically told me they looked into it and there was no wrong doing even tho there was proof there was. I would stop going to that grocery store. I guess you've decided that even with the possibility of getting ripped off its still more profitable to play there, but IMO making that decision means you lose all right to bitch about getting ripped off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you spoken to absolute security reps? Have you been personally involved in the investigation at all? Because it seems totally plausible in my conversations that they really are that dumb. You really don't know what AP is thinking alobar

Also, I'm on the lookout for suspicious activity now, and won't let something like that happen again.

As for why I still play there, I [censored] RUN AT 7+ptbb/100 over 200k hands... jeeez

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we do this?

Thanks

gg