Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Step 6 is 18 entries

[ QUOTE ]

Our tournament director reads this forum, so I'll leave it to him to see this. Personally, I doubt it will happen as offering FOUR choices instead of two at the top would cause the Step 6's to go far less often... and based upon the Step 6 events that have run thus far, there doesn't seem to be as much cherry picking as you might think (i.e. there are more ticket winners entering than you'd guess).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that offering too many choices at the top will put a real hurt on the games filling up, this may have been the problem with Party's lousy WSOP steps never filling last summer. I think it's almost a foregone conclusion that once the single table step 6 games open though, the 2-tables will never fill ever, I don't think anyone really loves that idea. I know stars will probably leave them up for the length of the promo, but they're not really going to be diluting anything, noone will use them I think.

I'd be interested to know the numbers of people who bought into tonight's step6 with a ticket rather than cash though, the field definitely looked like it was filled with "cherry pickers" as you put it, although maybe a lot of them got in with tickets they won by buying direct into step 5 or whatever.