Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

Had a semi almost put me in the left wall of the interstate when I was in college. Traffic is moving at a decent clip and I am in far left lane passing said semi. He has his left blinker on for a while and procceeds to just come on over when I am not quite halfway by him. I have to slam on brakes and swerve onto left emergency lane and barely miss the concrete wall. As I am doing this I see his arm gesturing out the window for me to GTFO of his way. 1) he's not supposed to be in the far left lane 2) he did not have to move over as the lane he was in also went the direction he needed (the highway split), and there was no one in front of him anyway.

I go absolutely crazy. I floor it and swerve back onto the highway, speed past him and see a hiil coming up that he needs to get a run at. I get in front of him and slow down to like 5MPH and he can't go around because now all the people in the left lane are passing us on the right. His entire body is almost out of his driver side window wishing me death and I am basically doing the same. Finally I just take off knowing he has to climb that hill in his lowest gear in the fast lane.

All-in all, a pretty dumb move by me that affected many more drivers than psycho trucker...but I was insane mad.