Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Bizarre injuries you\'ve suffered

[ QUOTE ]
In pre-school I was walking around with a Tinkertoy pipe in my mouth that I had made. Some kid hit the pipe and the stem made a hole in the back of my throat. Bled like crazy and I kept choking on my blood. Had to go to the hospital.

I put a smoke bomb in a knot hole on a tree, then tried to cover up the knot hole with my hand to see if the smoke would come out of another knot hole. Burned my hand pretty bad.

On a canoe trip another kid was trying to throw rocks in the river, but watching my uncle to see if he was looking. My uncle had told him not too. So the kid turns around and accidentally flings giant jagged rock into my face from about 2ft. Stiches, hospital.

My friend and I were going to race on our sleds. I thought it would be funny to jump in my sled backwards (head first), on my back and look back at him and laugh. I ran into a concrete light pole with my head going full speed. I got up on my knees but all the wind was knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe. I just remember trying to suck in a tiny breath of air, until I passed out face first in the snow. Supposedly I was out cold for a couple minutes. How I didn't break my neck is a mystery.

A month ago mountain biking in mammoth I wipe out, feel fine, start riding again, and look down at this beauty - WARNING GROSS AND PROBABLY NSFW!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that you and your GF/Wife in the first pic? If so, she is way too hot for you dude.