Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: LC: chatting

[ QUOTE ]
I rarely chat also, but dont mind talking to someone if they ask me a question. thing the "really grinds my gears" is when you join an STT or MTT and instantly, some muppet starts the whole:

"YEAH WOOO IM GONNA WIN. I RULE. GIVE ME YOUR CHIPS NOW. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!

LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HAHAHA I AM DA BEST PLAYR HERE. WTF KIND OF NAME IS THAT? HAHAHHAA"

as soon as someone at the table replies to this fool, thats it. game over, i usually disable chat from then on. those peopel are pricks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was at some Stars tables with some person with the screen name "Ludrock" last night who needles people when he sucks out on them and tells people they suck, mentioning "stats" and stuff like that. He proudly proclaims, "I AM LUDROCK!!!", etc.

This dude seems to have some kind of maturity/ego/self confidence issues. That wouldn't bother me if he wasn't trying to rub it in when he puts a bad beat on someone and if he wasn't making Sharkscope references, and berating someone after he (Ludrock) makes a really stupid play to eliminate himself.

Is this person a 2+2er?

If he reads this, I have a message: I'm really happy for you Ludrock, that you apparently win "lots" of money at $12 sit and go's, but please STFU if you don't have something nice to say.