Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

[ QUOTE ]
You can enter your screenname under "main"->"options"->"profile".

If the screenname you entered there has been found while scanning, then the tablename gets a green background in the SpadeEye tablelist.

[/ QUOTE ]

i bought spadeeye a couple weeks ago and am very happy with it. but i have a few suggestions:

concerning the screenname:
i have different screennames on party and full tilt (as probably most of us do), yet the options dialog doesn't save the screenname by site. so i have to change it everytime i switch clients. maybe this could be avoided?

the "frame size" issue was already mentioned. additionally the whole window is "shrinking" each time spadeeye is opened! it's a few pixels smaller in width and height every time, so i have to resize it everytime.

with full tilt:
some tables always seem to be missing in the spadeeye tablelist. i tried to rescan all tables and they were still missing. this is bad when i want to tag a "buddy" i'm playing with at a table, but can't find that table in spadeeye.

full tilt:
i usually double click a table in spadeeye to join the waiting list (works fine in party). joining the waiting list like this works, but if i open the table from the full tilt client (to view the action or whatever) i'm kicked off the waiting list, also if i click another table in the full tilt client and then the original table again, i'm also off the waiting list. this is really strange.
i guess it works if you exclusively use spadeeye, but sometimes i want to scroll through the tables in the client and open from there.

the "average AF" in the tablelist has no colored background even though i defined colors for it.

with full tilt:
the "WL" column doesn't work. it just shows - for every table.

when i rearrange the table columns to suit my taste (by dragging them around / resizing them) it's all undone on the next start of spadeeye.

----------- the following issues seem not that important to me:

in the options dialog -> display tab:
there is no checkbox for "#losers" and "tot.stacks" so i can't get rid of it.

maybe you could remove the # in front of "reads" "buddies" etc. (table headers) to save space because it's really self explanatory that the numbers displayed are in fact numbers [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

on full tilt:
the progress bar when scanning all tables goes from 0% to ~12% instead of 100%. probably you consider the whole tablelist in the client window as 100% even though only a fraction of these are to be scanned.

would be great if you could fix some of the more important ones!