Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2007, 03:19 PM

Default *** official someones gonna get staked thread ***

I randomly posted yesterday in the microbrew thread that i was looking for people who could play 75k hands in a month. this isnt the most important thing tho.

I need smart people, that I can trust and am happy that they're committed (especially since a lot of the money i'll be making is based on trust). thus having like 3k posts is gonna help here. im very unlikely to take anyone with 50 posts. it sucks but its a fact. the better known u are the more it helps.

no one send me any more PMs, wtf. if you sent a PM, you're gonna have to repost here. i'm way too lazy to have to open each individual pm. in fact if u do pm me from now on, you're just increasing ure chances of not getting staked (unless the PM is urgent/funny/of interest)

To tell me how good at the poker you are/can be, pls post poker backgrounds, graphs, stats, the overall stats page and a positional breakdown stats page.

this isnt exclusive to one person, multiple people could very well get backed here. I think we can then start a blog or something where people post their updates

note: i am looking for very long term deals so 200k-600k hands is the ball park range im looking to tie people up for