Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: September Goals Thread!

[ QUOTE ]
- play 20k hands of 5/10 6max

[/ QUOTE ]
failed, only played 10k because I was wrapping up my time with my job and couldn't find the time.
[ QUOTE ]
- play 5k hands of NL 6max

[/ QUOTE ]
fail, only played about 2k hands. won a little.
[ QUOTE ]
- only play HUHU for low stakes and never when tilting

[/ QUOTE ]
semi-success. Played only 3/6 and 5/10, but didn't tilt and came out winner for the few hands that I played.
[ QUOTE ]
- continue to win at 5/10 6max, but don't lose most of winnings hat HUHU or lower stakes (I know what the hell???)

[/ QUOTE ]
BIG SUCCESS. Dominated at 5/10, and began to play consistently at 8/16 and 10/20 where table selection and running good led me to have my best month ever.

I was considering leaving my job to play full time after october, but September was so good that I am more than rolled enough to do it now. Friday is my last day, and then my new career as a full time poker player, and aspiring minor league baseball player (planning on trying out for several teams this spring) begins. Here's hoping I don't run too bad right out of the gate. Needless to say I'm really really excited, and plan on partying excessively on friday night to celebrate. Never having to go back into that god-forsaken soul-stealing cubicle is huge.