Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is Philly the dumbest team in the league?
Yes 11 27.50%
Oakland is dumber 18 45.00%
Arizona is dumber 11 27.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Perhaps why you should care about bots and cheats

[ QUOTE ]

Don't let your knowledge of poker accounting get in the way of believing that you can eliminate 95% of humans from bots.

[ QUOTE ]
A few phone calls and some faxed documentation or even an affiliate vouching for accounts IMPO would get us 100% of the way to a workible solution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Affiliates vouching for accounts isn't going to get you 100% of the way there, for many, many reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

I took enough accounting courses in University that with one or two more it could have been my fourth major. I have run quite a few profitible business and I hate to say this and don't mean it as an insult but I have likely paid more in accounting fees in my life than you make in a year.

I haven't written a computer program in many years, I learned programing on punch cards, since M$ added a third + to C++, but I'm told I can make an excel spread sheet or access data base sit up and beg.

I don't mean to be rude at all. You don't know me from Adam and the internet is fully populated with know-it-all blow hards, so your skeptism is likely fully earned.

But I don't make statements that I'm not fully prepared to back up.

Right now with what little I know and talking to a few rake back affiliates and from past conversations with poker site operators between the two I feel if they wanted to they could solve this little issue in a week with out one more utterance from me.

By the way any of you future Imagine.com poker site operators looking for a little venture capital. Between me and a few of my former clients I know where I can put my hands on a few million.

D$D