Lenny 89 54.60%
Carl 74 45.40%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: My ability to start threads in BBV4life

[ QUOTE ]
goofyballer,

You are one of the chief reasons I stopped reading/posting in SSNL. Your posts are inane and you are waist deep in hypocrisy criticizing EricW. We all have our problems in life, and if yours is that you can't handle EricW that doesn't mean he is ruining the forums. Only your own inadequacies make you feel that way.

kyleb,

I'm probably missing some secret Mod Wars™ clique, which is the only reason I can understand your hate-on for EricW. You add nothing to BBV4L, and by saying that you wish EricW banned you are definitely taking something away. This sort of personal vendetta by mods against posters (and this is certainly not the first I've seen), is far worse for the site that whatever immature things EricW posts.

I often read posts from old posters that make me laugh or just enlighten me, and I wonder where they went. Then I think about how 2p2 has changed as it has grown and I regret that there was probably no other way for the community to become as large as it has. Then again, seeing you behave the way you do makes me think that maybe there was.

Dids,

We all know you lost weight, so you don't have to be a bully anymore. I'm sorry you can't stand EricW, but gimmick account or not he isn't what is killing BBV4L. Creating an environment where only things that you think are funny can be posted sure isn't helping though. Not that your sense of humour is so bad (I love rangs and tapirs), but disqualifying anything you disagree with leads to a certain redundancy in the posts.

I don't think this sort of treatment is appropriate for any poster, and while I wouldn't be sad if 2/3 of the above mentioned people never touched a computer again, I am content to ignore them and let them enjoy 2+2 in their own way. Put your small mindedness aside and do the same for EricW.

[/ QUOTE ]

very very very good post, the internets suck w/o diversity and crappy threads once in awhile. dids, are you striving for some sort of perfect aryan-nation-bbv4l? a PERFECT bbv4l? you said it yourself, ericW is a gimmick, let him be, the forum would suck w/o a few gimmicks. chill out man, let ericw post as long as he isn't posting more than like 2 threads a day. if he truly sucks no one will reply and that will be the end of it.