Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the favourite?
L/c 0 0%
L/R 1 11.11%
B/c 0 0%
B/R 8 88.89%
I mix it up to keep the monkey and the rest of the table off balance. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2007, 09:05 AM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
Cha,
Football Outsidrs
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol.php
Has Vikes OL being slighltly above average in run blocking and below average in pass protection. Of course three games is a fairly small sample, but it is better than nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stat-wise, sure the run blocking doesn't look bad. That's because Peterson is creating yards when almost no other backs would get anything. To call the pass blocking only below average, meh. Its bad. I've watched almost every play over the past 35 yrs (showing my age), and the only time we had a worse O-line was when Les Steckle was the coach in 84 or whatever year that was. Archie Manning got sacked 11 times in one game that season. That was fun [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

There are breakdowns with this line way too often. The breakdowns seem to happen more often than not. If McKinney doesn't improve considerably by the end of the year he should be cut in the off season. He is an overpaid pile of [censored]. The right side of the line needs to improve considerably or be replaced too. I know we lack a good QB and good WRs, but 3/5 of the O-line is the weakest link on this team, aside from the coach.