Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Heisenb3rgs Blind Defense Quiz

1) The weak tight nit, reason is fold equity

2) The weak tight, although I'd expect even him to calldown with ace high once he got here, maybe he folds KT. Second most probably the LAGTAG, although he might calldown with K high, the other 2 will certainly.

3) We're most likely ahead of the super lagtard, against the others all we really beat is a worst flush draw or 4x where x < 10. The lagtard will probably spitecall alot so I don't think it's worth bluff raising him. I'm really confused on this bet from the TAGs, if they have K or A high how can they think they're bluffing? Also seems too thin of a value bet. I think we're only folding out worse or chopping hands from the TAGs, but seems pretty unlikely they have any made hand so it might be worth it. The 50/15 is more likely to be screwing around bluffing with a hand that has showdown value, but these types often bluff and call a raise so it might not be worth it.

4) Can't imagine them playing a Q this weak, although the TAGs could've been going for a turn check/raise and got scared on that card. Also the TAGs can't really payoff with a worse hand, so I guess a call might be best against the TAGs. Against the fish I'd raise.