Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2007, 05:01 PM

Default J.Brown Fall Log--in the zone

so started the zone diet today to go along with my other w.o. stuff which i will post here to keep me totally on track.

zone was a 2 part decision.
1. crossfit cert. really stressed it.
2. weight loss bet with a friend for 2k, but i don't really want to burn any muscle up so zone seemed best.

i will update basic food stuff, my w.o.'s, supplements, and weight updates. any questions fire away.

day 1--i am 5'8 and 175 but that is coming off a week or so of hellacious eating and drinking so a bit inflated. my target weight is 160 or so, but only have to get to 164 to win the bet. my bf % is prob. in the mid teens.

i ate a zone bar upon waking then did 45 min. of yoga and 25 min of cardio on bike. it is crossfit rest day so this is my active rest.

made up my food for the week (weighing and measuring everything into zone blocks) omg can you eat a ton of broccoli and cauliflower if you want, have drank about a gallon of water and took my supplements.

here is the list.
multi vit, cla, chromium, fish oil, flaxseed, juice plus, vitamin c, e, b, glucosamine, and i just started atro-phex for this diet we will see how it works.

will probably have protein shake and one protein bar a day to go along with 3 4 block zone meals a day and 1 1 block snack for 17 blocks a day and try to limit myself to 1 diet soda a day and drink 1 to 1.5 gallons of the h2o. give me all the advice you want. i am always wanting to learn more.

thanks the continued inspiration. J.