Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2007, 03:39 PM

Default StarsGamepad improved, works with any pokerroom now

Hi,
This is a script that allows you to play poker with your gamepad. You need the program AutoHotKey to run this script.

I modified the script made by some guy at overcards.com called "StarsGamepad", thanks to his effort i was able to create this new version.

His version was not customizable, you had to position the tables just the way it was programmed and it only worked for PokerStars.

OK, so whats different?
Well, when u start my script, the script prompts you to right-mouse click all the buttons of your poker table(s). By doing so, the script will remember the exact location X and Y for these buttons (Fold, check/call, bet/raise, slider left & slider right), up to 4 tables (use the L & R buttons to switch tables). After you have done this, you are ready to play using your customized settings.

So finally you can play any poker room, use any table size and position the tables anywhere you want.

Feel free to edit or improve stuff. My thanks goes out to the guy that created the original code, he did some nice programming.

Feel free to ask questions or report bug reports.

Download here: http://www.dirkt.nl/thoisgamepad.ahk

Greetings, Thois