Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

Apologies, again 4 posting dumb theory.

flight2q could you please explain these quotes of yours:

07/03/07: FTP Down?

"I'm at 375.00 BB/100 today. "

07/23/07: 9 Handed 150/300 Absolute

"And yet I knew his cards"

http://www.deucescracked.com/Poker-F...t-a-video-here

"I'd like to see an invasion of a microstakes NL table by a bunch of DC members with hole cards collected from everyone. Like was done for limit ago ago."

Then on 5th Aug there was a post by a new time poster claiming his UB account had been frozen 4 suspected chip dumping though he was innocent...
(The story seemed a bit far fetched esp. considering how bad their security has been at picking up the current cheaters.)
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1

Stetda replied...

unless they found that you were playing from the same IP address, I don't know why they would come up with this. I don't play UB, but I find it hard to believe that if you followed up with their customer service that you couldn't get this resolved. No matter how bad they are... something just doesn't sound right here.

The very next post was you ...
"If they were playing from the same IP, why would they need to chip dump on some poker site to move money between them?"

(I dont know if that means anything though - my bad)

Apologies is if this is out of context, but it might explain your rationale to cheating...?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

I agree with the people who would not be surprised if Justin Bonomo limited his unethical activities. It really shows misunderstanding of people to think that they must have taken further advantage. Of course someone who cheats to the hilt might also say that their actions were limited, so you can't be sure. But people do draw boundaries - somewhere. There are people who will sell pot, but won't sell meth, or will only resell for the same price they paid. There are parents who will take their children trick or treating (violating solicitation ordinances) even though not all the children are in the age range approved for this activity by the community. But if you take that same parent, and have them walk by a candy store, with a bag of candy sitting in the doorway, and no one around, and yet they won't take the candy - because it would be wrong!