Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Thoughts on Smoking & Illegal Narcotics

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A lot of people want to see weed legalized, I for one do not. I used to smoke a lot, but have since turned to more productive drugs and even more illegal drugs. If weed were legalized it does not mean that even weed related crimes would totally stop. The numbers would probably go down, but I would assume those numbers transfer somewhere else and rise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is your argument for not legalizing weed? From what I can tell it's because crime in general would go up. Yeah... not gonna happen.

On the same note, what are 'weed related crimes'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets say weed is legal, a lot of people especially young kids like myself do stuff because people tell us not to. We will be able to buy weed in some shop, and we will still go to the bad part of town to acquire an even worse drug. The cycle keeps repeating. Weed related crimes like busting down doors and robbing your neighbors of plants and product will likely continue.

Edit: Yes crime related to marijuana will go down, but crime related to prescription pills, cocaine and ecstasy will likely rise.