Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Absolute Cheating

[ QUOTE ]
theres no way a hacker could be getting the hands without some sort of backdoor (otherwise why not just hack a bank or federal reserve or w/e else schemes that make you billions not thousands). Thats why it has to be an inside job or a flaw in AP's program or such

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't say that there wasn't any security flaws. Obviously they have really poor security there if the hand log data is available real time. They all should and I think most good sites do have security systems on par with online banking security.

Anyway, what's with the "only 190" hands crap? There are 4 screens of DD's stats in cliffnotes. My overwhelming maths skills say there are 565 NL hands in total, in case the DB-s aren't overlapped and altered. ~53.7 buyins won, 475 ptBB/100.
(Of course in the eyes of sceptics, this is standard winrate playing 90/70 against NL 10/20 and 15/30 pros. Anyone can go on a lucky 500-hand winning streak, taking 50 buyins.. obv..)