Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Here's the latest update:.

I've been reworking the db schema for a while and it is almost complete. In addition to providing a lot more functionality here are some key improvements :

* Import speeds which were already close to doubled in the last update are now an additional 30% faster. Today I imported 500K 6 max hands in 90 minutes on my oldish development pc.

* More post flop stat breakdowns. Ie all flop stats when calling preflop vs a 4bet to give one of many examples.

* All reports / graphs / last x hands / summary etc are at least 4 times faster and many are much faster than this compared to the last version.

I'm going to have to release an update tomorrow that simply extends the beta date because I believe it runs out on the 21st but I continue to make a ton of progress on this new build. This is really the foundation of everything else I build in the future so it needs to be done right. Just realize that although progress may appear slow over the last month, things are actually coming together quite quickly and I'm extremely happy with where I'm at with HM. Expect the new build in 1-2 weeks and yes, it will require a reimport. I will provide a way to import or at least export from the current HM Database.

This will be the best analysis / tracking program available and version 1.0 is just the beginning.

rvg