Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What's the favourite?
L/c 0 0%
L/R 1 11.11%
B/c 0 0%
B/R 8 88.89%
I mix it up to keep the monkey and the rest of the table off balance. 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, September, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's video of the dude from when he steps up to the mic to ask/discuss in this open forum. There's other vids and angles of this.

He's giving his speech/asking his questions and the cops start to detain him. I'd be pretty pissed too if I was physically handled during an open forum event. Yes he was a douche, but it could have been handled in a different manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having watched three or four different views/angles of this, looks like the cops followed procedure pretty much to the letter. If a detainee continually resists arrest (as this kid did), they're instructed to stop struggling/resisting or they will be tasered (the warning was given at least twice that I heard), and if the detainee continues to resist (as this kid did) they are instructed to use the taser (as they did).

Unlike parents or teachers, police threats are rarely hollow. If they stop or I'll shoot, they will usually shoot if you don't stop. If they say stop struggling or you'll be tasered, either stop or expect to shake for a while.

Those warnings are part of the procedures they are trained to follow. Don't heed the warning and you'll discover they intend to follow through.

[/ QUOTE ]

why is there so much video of this specific guy? do you guys run video off of your cell phones at events like this where you would happen to catch this? How much memory do you guys have in your cell phones for pics and videos? This smells.

We're losing context imo in a lot of what people are claiming to be facts based on the video they see on youtube. any camera has a difficult time catching context.

And wtf is up with that hitler thread in oot. Everybody is replying to the op saying "omg, I learned so much" and a good bit of what he says isn't even historically correct. I pretty much can bet my br that if I ran a thread called ask gtrhtr anything about the war on terror, all those posters who are saying omg this is so enlightening, would be telling me I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do this! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and post a link to it in this thread please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]