Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: AIM hacked.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jmxthievez: what was your UB screenname again?
SAMH119: chifinest07

this account was playing 10/25plo today and running hot, won a few buyins. he was chattin it up a lil too and playing horrible

[/ QUOTE ]

i was just watching it play 5-10 plo then all of a sudden instantly left. whos money is that account using?

[/ QUOTE ]

Although I know he had other loot than what I sent him, unfortunately the majority of what he was playing with was mine - DrunkPPlaya

The conversation I had with "Bizarro Sam" was nothing like any of the ones you guys posted that sound like you talked to a 12 year old. He was convincing, knew alot about Sam, and had a well articulated excuse for the use of other accounts, etc. I even played at the same tables as him, and nothing about his play really seemed too strange to me. He even took some pretty bad beats, so it was easy to see why he might want $2500 more, etc. Supposedly, he lost about 5K to Madh00use HU, but I can't be sure. The last amount of money I sent to him, when I had become suspicious, he dumped in minutes to "patizzie," $2500 at $400 PLO for a grand total of $10K. I feel kinda stupid to be taken in by something like this, but I only skim 2+2 every once in a while and had no idea that this kinda thing happens on a regular occasion. He even worked up my confidence by successfully resolving a smaller transaction, before I sent him anymore. Furthermore, he was very knowledgable about high stakes players and who uses what screenname on different sites. He even gave me two winning sports bets: WhiteSox and Redskins... thanks hacker guy! I guess I'm only down 9K on our conversation. If you could find it in your heart to send me a small chunk of one of those bricks in your picture, I've been running terrible and could really use the money.

-DrunnkPPlaya

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I hope you figure something out here man, I'd go on mega life tilt if I got scammed for 10k for sure. Good luck.