Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: More Hollywood gossip: George Clooney

[ QUOTE ]
CDS - that's a fair point, but I also think it's possible that tabloids like TMZ might not be privy to alot of stuff. Who knows, I'm not a gossip industry expert. But I could see something like Joker's story happening though, very easily, and never landing on the tabloid pages.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...I'm sure there is stuff that floats by and doesn't make it in. Even some stuff I learned early on kind of surprised me, like Indiana Jones being one of the biggest pot heads in Hollywood.

But given who it is about: Clooney: I don't see why he would need to hush hush it. It would make sense if he was some married guy or a guy with a legit girlfriend. But its George Clooney. He's list as dating a new chick every 5 days. He doesn't need to cover up to keep his image clean...his image is as a skirt chaser.

So that being the case..unless he was just lazy and decided..here's 7.5 million now go away..it seems like he could easily sick his lawyers on the case and at worse settle for like 500k-million. 7.5 is a huge sum to settle for.

If a story broke that said Clooney has a stable of models he kept at Casa de Clooney who he had sex with on a different day every week. People would be like "So?, Its George Clooney..of course he has a harem at his house."