Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (9/17)

[ QUOTE ]
i really didn't think people like veil actually existed. wow. i guess i have been overestimating the general population.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back it up then, you dip.s.hit. How tough are you over the internet? Back up your insult 'cause I don't even know what you're hinting at. I'll further back up my points: go read or watch any gold interview, he'll be quoted saying that he doesn't find himself to be even a great player, but merely a good player. Find me just one thing he says that even hints at him portraying arrogance and I'll point out your judgmental tendencies based on no foundation whatsoever besides your stupid ignorant brain. If you don't disagree with this, what on Earth are you even talking about, and what are you hoping to achieve by writing this crap? You're so much better than me, mate, loads better. I'll play you $50/$100 heads up on FullTilt any day of the week. Not wanting to brag, but since your post is implying I'm some kind of fool, let me say that I haven't had a losing heads up session on those stakes at FullTilt in more than two years.