Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2007, 09:16 AM

Default Common scenario reoccuring

I have been getting owned for a while now by guys that are 65/0 over a decent sample of say 100 hands. Either they limp in front of me I raise whiff flop they check call everything on every flop and I cant hit [censored] yet they nail every flop it seems. It should be a dream to have two of these guys at one table right? I'm down a ton to these donks. What suggestions do you guys have for these fish clowns that can't miss. I always seem to be the one suffering and pay them off when they're on their wonderful rush. And, of course, I sit and watch as they give it all away to the other decent players on the table. UGH sorry for the rant but I'm pretty frustrated lately with this crap.

Also anybody thats played with me on stars (bigticketmn) have any notes on me or some helpful suggestions. I am a small winner over a fairly large sample but I feel due to my tilt issues, spewing, playing out of my limits I can never move up successfully and I could do a lot better. Thanks.