Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: do you think this internet bill will be effective?
yes 32 29.09%
no 51 46.36%
maybe but not sure 27 24.55%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2007, 11:20 PM

Default Re: Kendall traded...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

A. I'm not necessarily giving up on the season, but do you really see the Jets making the playoffs? The best IMO they will go is 9-7 (and that is being v generous) and that won't do it. Plus this team has too many holes to go for a SB run.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its week 2! Are you kidding me?

Re the D, I agree and thought we should have blitzed more. It probably isn't that simple but we need to pressure the QB and we simply haven't.

FWIW I thought the offensive play calling was pretty bad too. I was calling for screens, draws, counters, anything to make them pay for sending so many guys. It wasn't until the mid3rd-ish that they started throwing these in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Week 2, Week 7, Week 12, Week 15, it doesn't matter. If you REALLY think the Jets are a top 6 team in the AFC then then that's your opinion and I can respect that, but I certainly don't and I don't think there are a lot of people that do either. Don't get me wrong I would love to see them make it in, but with the way the team has played the past 2 weeks I am pessimistic. Philadelphia, Cinci, Pittsburgh, Dallas, NE and Tennessee will all be tough especially with the way we are playing right now.

Mangini said in his post game interview that Chad is still the starter. Not surprising at all but I loved what I saw from Clemens in the 4th Q, so I am a little disappointed.