Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Brag: $50 to $526 in 2 weeks - Thanks 2+2

Hi all, I started playing Omaha Hi PLO on Sept 5th and in just two weeks I have bulit my bankroll up from $50 bucks to $526!! When I started I didn't even expect that kind of sucess and in just two weeks I learned so much reading the posts on here. I want to thank everyone for their informative posts and I know I am still a newbie and have a LOT to learn. This forum is giving me the confidence to become a better player.

I started out playing 5c/10c, and was encouraged by a friend when I reached $350 to move up to the 10c/25c table. I started a big winning streak and then I took a big loss one night $77 bucks and it did fustrate me because I was playing solid hands with usually the best of it, but I just came back the next day with a good attitude and not only won back my $70 but made $$.

I hope to be able to take the rough times like that in stride. I decided to withdrawl my 1st deposit of $50, and how I look at it now is no matter what I didn't lose anything from here on out... unless I redeposit lol [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]!

Anyway thanks all.