Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 04:08 AM

Default Re: new to playing online

[ QUOTE ]
Go to a rakeback site and sign up through their links. If you are going to be a regular player make sure you use their rakeback codes and not “free books” offer or other offers they may have. I use raketherake and find them very good but there are many others if you google.

Try to find a site that has bonus offers and use those as well.

PokerStars (no rakeback but they have their own reward system) and Full Tilt are the largest and have most traffic but the rakeback sites will list a whole bunch of other sites. You will be limited if you are from USA.

I use Neteller to deposit without problems but if you are from USA this is not an option. You can ask here for options but I would suggest direct emails to any site you decide to play.

Bankroll management is very important and there are some good threads here if you search.

If I think of anything else I will post.

Good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that Visa Gift-to-Go cards are no longer an option, the consensus seems to be that an E-passporte acoount is the best way to go for U.S. residents. It's what I currently use.