Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2007, 10:03 AM

Default Re: ZOMG butter face russian + super triumph in class + serious questi

[ QUOTE ]
oh and this is quoted from the german:

"ya some people are having families now and I'm like what the [censored]? Even at 25 that's insane!"

[/ QUOTE ]

that's something single people say that are dissapointed so many of their friends stopped partying etc. (i say it all the time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

you have options my man....... eventhough you may not get to sleep with either one, you've got 3 'projects' to work on which is already half the fun.
Whatever you do, never stop talking to one of the girls because you think it'll upset another. them iz jealouz creaturez, and knowing that other girls like you, talk to you, hang with you can do nothing but increase the chance that u'll nail one.

Also, i think russian girls often do shave. They're a 'sexual' kind of people, and their girls often pay much attention to their appearance. Its the german you have to worry about. I've had little under two hands full of german girls in my life, and i think about half of them didnt shave.. (varying from a little annoying hair to BIG BABOOSHKA JUNGLE HAIR). And i do think alot of hair can spoil your first time... it'll prevent you from seeing the vaj in its full glory

/end words of wisdom

post TR if anything goes down, good or bad.