Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2007, 05:48 PM

Default BBV, Please share ur knowledge on how to get girl friends

I’ll start off this post by saying all you bbv4lers who spend all day searching for posts about sexy times so that they can live vicariously through them, or the ones who hunt for pics so of girls op's claim to have screwed so they can beat there little sticks should click the back button on your screen right about now.

In my art class I sit at the end of the middle of three tables. Across from me are two of my friends and sitting directly next to me is this girl I don’t know. I’m a senior and so is she, but I’ve never really even met her. I recognize her from being in my grade for years, but have NEVER had her in even one of my classes before. From what I know of her, she’s just a regular senior. Except for the fact that she doesn’t go to those crazy partys where the most popular kids smoke weed, drink, and sniff cocaine all night. She’s definitely not bad looking at all and seems sort of shy.

Enough with the background information, time for some supporting details. Why would she randomly sit next to me? You can tell that she doesn’t have any friends in the class, but of all the open seats she could’ve sat in, why next to me? Besides that I don’t really have any other information that would lead to think she likes me. Besides me asking her for some advice about what the teacher said that I wasn't paying attention to here and there, we haven’t talked at all.

The truth is, this thread is basically someone with no girl experience asking people who know what there doing to give him advice. The biggest question is how should I start my first conversation ever with her? What should I say to start with?