Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Working out with the iPod Shuffle

So I finally bought the Shuffle b/c it had such a low profile and was sick of a huge bulky armband that held my previous MP3 player...but i'm having trouble figuring out the way to make the shuffle (+headphones!) as unobtrusive as possible -- i know they sell the workout armband which i might end up getting...is that the best way to do it?
I basically had a hard time figuring out where to clip this thing and how to coil the long chord of the headphones to keep it as unobtrusive as possible. Any suggestions?

(also feel free to steal my idea for the next best-selling iPod model: the iGym. basically a 1-GB (or greater) MP3 player encased entirely within a pair of headphones -- they could make both behind-the-neck-style or ear-bud style. the technology to make this happen surely couldn't be that far off -- there's something called the iMonster Freeplay which sucks, don't get it...it's a set of bulky headphones that u can plunk the iPod shuffle onto for a completely cordless workout, but the thing looks retarded when u put it on, an dit's $50 so i returned it.)