Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: ***Official 2007 49ers Thread***

Agreed. The offense was horrific. Didn't look like the Oline really got going, and Smith's terrible game was moving anyone out of the box. Seemed like Jackson dropped a lot of balls, but coming in Seahawks fans said that was to be expected. Battle had a great game all things considered. VD was basically nonexistent, didn't really see if it was the coverage or whatever. Don't really need to comment on Smith's performance, but I do think he should run more. There were plenty of times earlier in the game where he was pressured and hung around too long.

Pretty happy with how the D played. Leinart certainly helped them out, but when he did complete a ball the secondary was usually there with a quick tackle, which I thought was a concern with Arizona's WR. Clements and Harris were great in particular. I didn't really notice Lewis's play, but as long as he's not getting burnt deep I'm pretty happy. I saw that way too often watching Philly games in the past. Willis is a stud and Bryant Young had a pretty good game for a 60 year old