Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: xorbie
Exactly what I expected 5 20.00%
Pretty much what I expected 2 8.00%
Kinda what I expected 5 20.00%
Not really what I expected 6 24.00%
Definitely not what I expected 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: 2008 Presidential Primaries

I would convince Hillary Clinton and any other Democratic candidate that would listen that it is in their best interests to support our cause.

I would prepare to mobilize to get out the poker players vote.

I would educate our members that nearly all of our support is coming from Democrats. I would educate our members that the Republican candidates are all bending over backwards to please the Religous wackos. I would educate our members that the law will not change if Republicans take back the House and Senate or keep the White House.

I would not bother talking with Dennis Kucinich, Ron Paul or any of the other fringe candidates who make no difference. In fact, I wouldn't waste my time researching them or typing their name if I was really concerned about making a difference.

I get the feeling, just from reading this board, and I realize its just a poker message board, that there are a lot of kooky libertarian poker players who are lumping this in with other issues. That worries me.