Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2007, 07:46 PM

Default I had nowhere else to turn to... probably nsfw

I am a freshman who is attending one of the larger public universities in America, I will keep the name of this institution a secret for the sake of not identifying myself. There is an abundance of good looking women around campus, but that's not exactly what got me into the mess I am in now.

My roommate whom is a few years older than me just recently celebrated his birthday. As part of the celebratory event his family came to town, including his 15 year old sister. We all went out for dinner and all that jazz. We get back to the apartment and I head to my room planning to watch the season finale of Entourage. Little sister informs me that she too is a fan of the show Entourage. I tell her she is welcome to watch it with me. At this point, I was making a wholehearted attempt at friendliness. I am currently involved in a healthy relationship with a girl who is an easy 8+. So we go back to my room, and while I may be 18, she the girl 3 years my juvenile proved me to be the naive one. Within 5 minutes she is running some heavy game my way. I play along trying to be nice, not to offend my roommates little sister. Next thing I know, her hands are down my pants and her tongue is down my throat. I'm surprised at first, but in a good way, so I go along with it, assuming it won't go any further.

Wrong. I underestimated the sexual prowess of a horny highschooler. To make a long story short, we [censored], with her parents and older brother in the living room next to my bedroom. It was easily the best hookup i've had in my short 18 years of living. oh and she said she was a virgin..lolol

so now i'm a little concerned. i am 18, she is not, and by my state's law that qualfies as statutory rape, whether or not the sex was consentual. i mean look at that guy who got [censored] over in GA. also if anyone finds out, i am almost positive i will be kicked out of my living facility, for betraying the trust of an entire group of people. i dont know what to do. come clean and hope for mercy? keep quiet and hope she does too? wait for the next time so I can repeat the cycle?

I have no pictures, as this was the first time I had ever met the girl, so I apologize. This is obviously a gimmick account.

beat: i'm probably [censored]
brag: i got [censored]
variance: i missed entourage