Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2007, 05:30 AM

Default 4/8: Pocket 10\'s curse or blessing-

This is my first post-

Setting: Live 4/8 game, extremely loose and agressive. 3 of the first 4 pots I watched after sitting down were capped to 16 preflop 6-8 way. Villian is drunk and has been autoraising/reraising preflop with any two cards and continues to bet/raise to the river. Players at the table have starting going out of there way to isolate him with very aggressive play (everyone at the table is talking about how villian has rebought 3 times in the last hour alone). Other than villian most players seem typical of live low limit play (although many are whinning how it's always crap hands that are winning the pots).

I get T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Villian is UTG and raises (surprise). 2 folds 1 caller, I reraise everyone else folds to blinds who call. Villian caps and everyone calls (5 players).

flop: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Villian bets flop, previous caller folds and I raise. Both blinds cold call and villian 3 bets I cap and both blinds again call.

Turn: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Villian bets again. Action to me.