Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2007, 10:48 AM

Default Re: **NOT** A success story

This really pissed me off. After a nice chain of emails, most of which were handled by different support personnel, some bitch sends me this:
__________________________________________________ ______
Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that when you make a cashout request, it may take up to
72 hours for the transacion to be processed and the funds credited to the eCheck account. Then, it can take the bank from 3 to 5 business days in posting the funds to your bank account.

Regards,

Marlene
PokerStars Support Team
__________________________________________________ _____

She clearly didn't take the time to read through any of the previous emails that were referenced in my latest reponse (and which were attached to my email). Instead, she looks at the title and sends me this carbon copy reponse. Dumb [censored]. So I sent this back:

Marlene,

I am very well aware of this, please forward my email to Steven T or take the time to read the entire chain of emails.

It has been well over the allotted time (3-5 days) for my first transaction, and it should currently be under investigation as to what the cause of the delay is. I am well beyond the point of receiving prewritten answers to questions pertaining to my situation like the one you sent me.

I am being very understanding and patient, but I do not want my issue to get lost in a crowd of "standard cash out questions" because someone does not take time to properly take a look at what the issue is.

The support team has been very helpful so far, but I want to make sure my issue does not get shelved.

Thanks,
XXXXX

I did my best to keep things professional, but goddamn I wanted to drop some [censored] expletives.