Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2007, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Bill Gustafik Murder in Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
About 2 years ago I was playing 20/40 at commerce, when a big muscular guy sat down.

He was an extremely friendly guy, who played very badly. He said he was practicing for the wsop (i think this must have been for 2005). We asked if he had won a satellite, but he said he was just going to buy in. I remember him mentioning real estate in San Ramon, and his wife also stopped by who was a knockout.

I don't recognize him from the picture, but I don't remember what he looked like except that he was very muscular and his wife was stunning. His friendliness also sticks in my head.

Has to be this guy right?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm telling ya, the chick is hot or at least was hot. sitting in a dark county jail cell for 6 months will take a lot out of you. plus she's getting old.

the pic above is a bad one but that is not what she looks like when she is made up.

2 weeks ago she was on Ultimate Cash Poker as a repeat. She looked so damn hot when the camera pans in on her as Bill is about to lose his buy in.

trust me here, if you are an average guy 25 and above, you want to bang this bitch. you'll probably want to move on afterwards, but if you haven't got any in a while she's going to look damn good cause she is.