Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2007, 08:31 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

PJ here is the deal: (and this is off course only based on your statistics, I can't do magic, but what comes to mind)

1. There is an odd balance in your aggression stats, usually the run something like 5/3/2 or 6/3/1,5 or similar when you see 'em, but you have this flopaggression that is is a wee bit low (but this is normal with uNL'ers) but surprisingly your river aggression is thru the roof. So based on this two possible mistakes come to mind. Either you are overvaluing marginal hands and thus play for stacks and/or raise/checkraise where you should be checking behind or just calling.

Or

You like to pull big bluff on the last street, either C/R all in or raise all in ... all very macho (See 2. below as well)

2. You cold call a [censored] on the BTN. Position is all very well, but you seen not just to call for implied odds once in a while, with that coldcalling frequencies I have hunch that you like to float and get involved in macho stabbing in the dark bluff wars .. cut it out til you reach 200NL or similar. (Im guessing here .. but I pride myself at being a good guesser)

Did I hit the nail on the head ?