Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 02:40 AM

Default 25NL video by ssnler

Hi guys,

I made this video because I was pretty bored. In all honesty it's probably not that good because I just found myself in a lot of standard situations against hugeee calling stations, whereas I wanted to get into 3betting wars vs the tags at this limit and stuff like that. I tried explaining some more non-concrete concepts but I wasn't able to show examples of it throughout the video =[. Though you still might be able to take a few things away from this video, especially if you're probably at or around 10NL.

So if there's a lot of interest in a video where I intentionally sit myself at some nit-infested table, then I could make one probably even tonight, but until then I hope some of you can learn a thing or two from my vid [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Additionally, I'm not even that familiar with the level of play you guys as a majority possess, so if these spots are all no-brainers then sorry [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. And sorry for the coughing/clearing throat I know that can get annoying, but I'm kinda new to this whole thing so give me a break :P

Enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5lrzq7