Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2007, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Ask me about being a sports writer!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Murph,
Which of the following should make the baseball HOF. Scale of 1-10. 1= Absolutely no way 5= Coinflip 10= If he doesn't get in I will burn down Cooperstown.
Bernie Williams
Jorge Posada
Barry Larkin
Roberto Alomar

[/ QUOTE ]

Bernie Williams - 3
Jorge Posada - 1
Barry Larkin - 10
Roberto Alomar - 5

[/ QUOTE ]

Alomar a coinflip and Larkin a sure thing? I thought you were unbiased and knew about sports? I am a Reds fan too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having a rough day? week? Just curious..bc, seriously, you need to find some other way to spend your days that attacking like you do. Grow up..

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I am having a fine week. I just think you are coming off as a bit of a douche.

[ QUOTE ]

Alomar, like it or not, hurt himself with the way he went out and his antics - see spitting. So, while I may agree with you that he should be a lock, I don't think he is - at least at first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Re-read the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting...you were the first to have what I'm sure you thought was a super-intelligent, hilarious comment to my original answer to the questoin about biggest douchebag. So, in my eyes, you're the real douche bag...I mean, do you get off on that sort of thing? Starting attacks on here?

Again..honestly...take it somewhere else. It's annoying and weird...and you do it way too often.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are also a [censored] weirdo for thinking you have been attacked so bad.

Where was my "super-intelligent, hilarious comment?" I just started my opinion on the subject. You were the one claiming I "don't know the business" like you are some secret agent. A stupid [censored] question is a stupid [censored] question any way you look at it.